Friday, November 21, 2014

Tutorial: My Favorite Photoshop Shortcuts

This month I am not going to share a very complicated tutorial with you. I'm going to share something really useful for Photoshop users. When I create a scrapbook page using Photoshop I often use keyboard shortcuts. They are very simple to remember. Once you know them it really makes a difference in how fast I can get a page done.

Here are my favorite Photoshop shortcuts using a PC:



If you are using  Mac it's not so complicated either. Just use the cmd key instead of ctrl and opt key instead of alt.

I used the Explore kit and alpha to create this fun memo card.

http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/scrapyrus-Explore-Bundle.html



3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This great because we want to shortcuts and it's very easy to complete remember. Thanks

    raster to vector service

    ReplyDelete