Friday, November 21, 2014

Tutorial: My Favorite Photoshop Shortcuts

This month I am not going to share a very complicated tutorial with you. I'm going to share something really useful for Photoshop users. When I create a scrapbook page using Photoshop I often use keyboard shortcuts. They are very simple to remember. Once you know them it really makes a difference in how fast I can get a page done.

Here are my favorite Photoshop shortcuts using a PC:



If you are using  Mac it's not so complicated either. Just use the cmd key instead of ctrl and opt key instead of alt.

I used the Explore kit and alpha to create this fun memo card.

http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/scrapyrus-Explore-Bundle.html



3 comments

  1. This great because we want to shortcuts and it's very easy to complete remember. Thanks

    raster to vector service

    ReplyDelete