Saturday, January 11, 2014

Gallery Pick

Hi, it's time to highlight a fabulous scrapper who uses Scrapyrus Designs product. There were so many gorgeous layouts but my eyes immediately drawn to this layout by larkd from Scrap Orchard's gallery:


I love how everything is centralized, leaving a lot of negative space. The contrast between the colorful elements and the almost-silhouetted photos are lovely. The whole layout feels so fresh and happy. I'm a big fan of using kit out of theme, too, so kudos to you!

Larkd is using Dare by Scrapyrus Designs, available at the Scrap Orchard.




3 comments

  1. Wow! Came to the blog to checkout the Fortune Teller quickpage and found my layout highlighted. Thank You Sonia! I love this kit and just purchased Fortune Teller as well. Welcome to SO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! so nice pick gallery here.... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome designs. I love all of these. Thanks

    ReplyDelete