Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June Gallery Pick

Each month we will be showcasing a layout in the Scrapyrus Designs Gallery at Scrapbook Graphics. I love looking through the gallery and see how you make use of Sonia's products. There are some pretty amazing layouts out there. It was really hard to pick just one but one especially caught my eye.

The layout I chose to showcase is called "Picked a Name" and it was made by Justagirl.


It's not often that I see pocket scrappers using Scrapyrus Designs' products. It's so unusual that I had to look at it for several minutes and it's really well done. I love the balance of the amount of pictures and clusters. Every parts of the page is relevant. And what a sweet little baby boy you have. I just LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful page with us Justagirl! Congratulations!

If you are inspired too, you can find this beautiful kit at Scrapbook Graphics. She used the Sweet Bump bundle by Scrapyrus Designs.

http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/scrapyrus-Sweet-Bump-Bundle.html

Post a Comment